View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 11:59 AM   #1259
Chiriqui Charlie
Gnarly Adventurer
 
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: Panama Highlands
Oddometer: 358
Considering all of the uncertainties concerning a possible trip by boat, I'm sure that you have made the correct decision! If I am ever able to make the trip south, I think I will fly myself down, and buy a Chinese 250 for about $1600 when I get there. I'd either sell it when done, or park it awaiting my eventual return!
Chiriqui Charlie is offline