View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 08:45 AM   #10264
Olas
the darkness

Oddometer: 3,945
1984 Yamaha XT600

1984 Yamaha XT600 for sale, approximately 12,800 miles... Clean CO street title in my name.

Picked this up for a friend who wanted it for riding around his property but he does not like kickstart only. I took it back, and now I need to sell it so we can find him a bike with e-start.

Asking $800. Trades? I would trade for the right trailer.

All the lights work, rear wheel has been relaced with brand new Yamaha spokes and nipples. Battery is good, brakes are good, tires are ~60%.

Clarke 4 gallon tank, fresh fuel/vent/vacuum lines, all new intake boots - the rubber is fresh. Tool tube will be included, homemade rack from the PO as well.

It does have some quirks, being a 28 year old bike. The right side cover is missing (have the left side, but not in pics). The exhaust is loud-ish. Sometimes it will idle high, but a blip of the throttle brings it back down.

It has some bumps and bruises for sure, but overall it's solid, complete, and hasn't failed to start for us - even in subzero weather.

It has fresh engine oil, fork oil and seals, steering head recently lubed as well. Valve clearances are good, just checked them a few weeks ago. I have 2 service manuals for it as well.

PM, email at asaracho at gmail dot com or call me: 303.912.8523 if interested.

Olas screwed with this post 01-14-2013 at 02:36 PM
Olas is offline   Reply With Quote