Thread: Z1000
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 04:59 PM   #166
O-man21
Adventurer

Oddometer: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nophix View Post
Any of your basic shorty stalks will mount right up on the front, just being the fairing. There are 2 little brackets. I've got a set of cheap carbon-fiber look ones and they work fine.

Did they tint the actual taillight green or just the plate light? Throw up a pic and I'll help you out. I may have swap parts sitting around.
The bike is still at the dealer, picking it up Friday when i don't have work and can take my Dad's truck to get it, the roads are too sandy. So.... no pics.

Could you throw a couple pictures up of your front turns? Specifically the brackets you're talking about. I think the PO of mine cut the brackets off. I don't really care what they look like, just so they they function and are installed cleanly.

I did go back this morning to examine the taillight, and it's actually just a green lens. The lights are red LEDs with the turn signals being yellow LEDs. I'm actually ok with the taillight now, I was under the impression the actual lights were green as well.

It is missing a license plate bracket and plate light, which I would like to add.