View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 08:25 PM   #773
Kedgi OP
Banned

Oddometer: 1,388
A & b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryden_rider_54 View Post
I am reading 5 ride reports, and sometimes mix them up but I have been specifically reading your report, Alison's (Bubbletron) and Bryce's (Ulysees). It is interesting to get the, somewhat different but mostly the same, perspectives of the locations as you travel within days of each other. It must be nice to meet up and share your stories and experiences.
Alison, Bryce, Dylan, Steve, Franki, Tony, Boris and I are all quite different or at least from different backgrounds, but we share something in common. We all know what it takes to get here. It is wonderful to be eating your breakfast in a market in Lima Peru, hear your name called and look around and see Bryce. How cool is that?

We have fun together when we get the chance but for the most part we are all happy alone. Either way it's all good. It blows me away though to come into a city of 6 million people for an hour or so and run into Bryce. I know we both had an idea of where to get bike maintenance, but we haven't seen each other since Quito. It's almost like running into a guy in Boston and seeing him a week later in Richmond Virginia just because you happened to hear of the same bike shop online.

Unbelievable.

I was talking to Steve today on email today, he's still in Ecuador, riding with Julie, headed for the Amazon, may see him down the road too. I have a feeling that if it's not on this trip, Steve and will ride together again.

Kedgi

Kedgi screwed with this post 01-15-2013 at 08:59 PM
Kedgi is offline   Reply With Quote