View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 07:04 AM   #2233
ShineySideUp
Adventurer

Oddometer: 84
Thanks Adam

Adam thanks for your help with ordering the correct Sena for my and my wife Neotec's.

The package arrived on time. Installation was fairly straightforward. All the parts I needed were included.

I recommend that you visit the rocketmoto .com website and view the Youtube video showing how to install the SMH in a helmet. Wish I had - would have saved some time and made it easier

I had a problem with one of the phones 'connecting' to the BT. The phone is a Galaxy II. The phone would say it was 'paired with the BT' but not 'connected' consequently I could not listen to music or make a phone call. I eventually solved the problem by: took the battery out of the phone,put the battery back in the phone; turned the phone on; and followed the instructions in the BT manual for pairing a phone to the BT, problem solved.

Also, thanks for the extra 'gift' that came with the BT package. That is something that has been on my list to buy. [ For those wondering what it is, you will just have to buy your Sena BT from Adam and find out }

I wonder where that road goes?

ShineySideUp screwed with this post 01-17-2013 at 09:48 AM
ShineySideUp is offline   Reply With Quote