View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 07:04 AM   #2233
ShineySideUp
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 114
Thanks Adam

Adam thanks for your help with ordering the correct Sena for my and my wife Neotec's.

The package arrived on time. Installation was fairly straightforward. All the parts I needed were included.

I recommend that you visit the rocketmoto .com website and view the Youtube video showing how to install the SMH in a helmet. Wish I had - would have saved some time and made it easier

I had a problem with one of the phones 'connecting' to the BT. The phone is a Galaxy II. The phone would say it was 'paired with the BT' but not 'connected' consequently I could not listen to music or make a phone call. I eventually solved the problem by: took the battery out of the phone,put the battery back in the phone; turned the phone on; and followed the instructions in the BT manual for pairing a phone to the BT, problem solved.

Also, thanks for the extra 'gift' that came with the BT package. That is something that has been on my list to buy. [ For those wondering what it is, you will just have to buy your Sena BT from Adam and find out }

I wonder where that road goes?

ShineySideUp screwed with this post 01-17-2013 at 09:48 AM
ShineySideUp is offline   Reply With Quote