View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 11:48 AM   #13914
JR_FX
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 173
Ruben Faria: "Today was a tough day for me. I got lost at the beginning of Step, after the section had plenty of water and from there I decided to walk calmly because it was easy to make mistakes and lose much time. In the end I think it was the best decision because despite the lost time does not put in question my performance and the team's goals. Today's result was excellent for KTM / Red Bull because Cyril extended the advantage to the more direct opponents and I kept 2nd place overall. Tomorrow we have one more step to complicated and perhaps decisive for the final result of this Dakar. I keep physically well and my KTM remains perfect. Right now I'm quite happy as I am to play the best role of my water carrier of Cyril and the proof is that he is ahead of Dakar and yes this is the main objective of the KTM / Red Bull and for which all work as a team day. I want to thank all the help that Cyril has given me over these three years they have allowed me to evolve as a rider and person to face the best of this type of evidence. To my fans and sponsors thank you for the daily support. A big hug to everyone. "

From Ruben FB.
JR_FX is offline   Reply With Quote