You can barely see the weld lip on the inside of the O2 bung, but it's definitely enough to keep the sensor from threading on properly. It was catching but it wasn't right, I knew it was up against something and if I kept driving it I'm sure I would have fucked up the threads so all and all I'm glad I pulled everything and did it right. So in hindsight I wish I pulled the shock earlier in the process, it would have saved me time in the long run.
it was too late for me to finish the job but I will post more photos of the routing of wires and placement of PCV and Autotune. Hopefully this thing is worth it