Thread: Honda PCX 150
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 08:38 AM   #212
miner
n00b

Oddometer: 6
first time scooter owner

purchased a 2013 pcx 150 nov. 2012 have about 500 miles on it now,been riding motorcycles for over 40 yrs smallest 175 to largest last one owned vtx 1800. been looking at scooters online for a cpl yrs now ,had knee replaced and just wasn't comfortable riding at slow speeds and maneuvering such a big bike around.finally started to test ride scooters . thinking about what kind of riding i do most is just to get out and havefun on 2 wheelsnot needing all that power anymore,suprisingly when i took pcx for test ride couldnt believe the power for such a small engine.after purchasing i took it it to mountains up 3 mile summit never did less than 45mph.cruised at speeds around 60 mph handled great for a small bike,wind was gusty that day and did notice how that moved me aroundbut still not all that bad. checked mileage twice so far 87mpg and 90 my weight is 185 .one thing i did do is put givi wind screen on much better keeps wind from beating against your chest so now i cant wait for warmer weather . but when temps reach 45f and its sunny i'm riding somewhere cant wait for warmer weather ,very pleased with purchasing pcx so far
miner is offline   Reply With Quote