Thread: Manti - Wow
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 09:03 AM   #8
RhinoVonHawkrider OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrineclown View Post
Not so sure....a devoted, very structured religion; a possibly naive, sheltered young man; some sick bastards in our society. It is possible he is telling the truth about it being a shameful hoax. Not everyone is worldly, even though they are famous. I can see a young Mormon lad calling a woman his girlfriend just from communicating with them, more often than not. It is not that far fetched. They do all the other stuff after they are married. I know that may sound ludicrous to some, especially here, but it is entirely possible. You don't have to be experienced in all things, to be a great football player.

As usual, reserving opinion until validated information is present.
Alot of truth to what u've written. And joking aside for now, I hope for his sake that he's not in on it.

But for an academic all american, he was a bit too foolish to believe all this. I mean if someone U knew/loved died, wouldn't you go to the funeral? Or at least read the Obit? So if ur a ND grad, whats ur degree worth?
http://www.greenenergysports.com/
RhinoVonHawkrider is online now   Reply With Quote