View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 10:10 AM   #36
GastonUSAChile
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 771
Happy that everything went well and according to schedule. Except for the Port of Los Angeles strike, that ruined our previous vessel.
At least everybody ate and drank well ending with a content belly taking a piece of our historic Valparaiso city port , "Patrimony for the Humanity" (I would say a sacred city for the world).

Photos are at his best. And as an architect I really appreciate those murals but frankly, there is so much urban value in that port that I would heavily invest to bump Valparaiso as one of the jewels of the pacific. Thinking that, was for long time even more important than San Francisco.
From Thomas Cook, Darwin, many pirates too , put their feet on that port city.

One of the good things about these shippings is , that the groups always get together and a high camaraderie mood.
I love this kind of things and make me proud , mainly because I make good friends too around the world. It is like sending an expedition and seeing truly human kindness.

Good luck to all and we'll wait for you in March/April . Now is time to get 8 of others out of Valparaiso to Vancouver.

Gaston/SAMX

US SHIPPING Now open: JUNE-JULY 2014 Share Container CHILE to MIAMI or HOUSTON
http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=741582 www.samericaxplorer.net

GastonUSAChile screwed with this post 01-17-2013 at 10:18 AM
GastonUSAChile is offline   Reply With Quote