View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 10:09 AM   #2740
Beam(st)er
Miss Adventurer

Oddometer: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by tee bee View Post
I know walters on his way back ,hopefully fully rejuvenated,but Bas,Linda and Rod have been really great company and i will be sad to see them leave.

When things were,t going quite to plan in Aktash, Bas Linda and me took off for a few days ,exploring the Altai. I really didn,t know how we would get along, with me being the lone wolf, but they couldn,t have been more friendly and inviting, with Bas always ready to help out when the riding got a bit too technical for me., even though at one time i thought he was going to end up as dinner for a rather hungry looking four legged creature..
Linda was always up for a laugh and a really great rider,there was one particular river crossing though, where instead of standing there laughing , i should have run over and helped out.,Linda ,please accept my official apologies !
Terry you've been really great company too! We would have loved to stay longer!
I only met you once before the trip and I didn't knew what I was getting myself into but we're really thankful for the wonderful time we had together!

I do remember that river crossing though you indeed should have helped me instead of but I do accept your apologies...

Thanks everyone for all the kind reactions! From now on we'll be following the RR just like you.