View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 07:21 PM   #88
globalklr650 OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 161
We are in Santa Rosalia on the sea of cortez. We will be checking here for someone that can take us across to the mainland as a reference point before we go down to check La Paz. We are trying to save money and the ferry is just too expensive.

The ride here over the mountains today was great. There were cacti everywhere. The bike lost alot of power just because of maybe 4000ft of altitude. We raced here as the sun was setting. The ride down from the mountains to the sea was breathtaking.

We wanted to camp to save money but it was too dark so we got a hotel. Hotel T & T is the first one we checked. It brand new from this year and has all this fancy fake wood. I was $42 which is too expensive so we were going to leave (our last motels were $25 and $20 and i am really trying to save money so we can travel the world for over 10 years without working too much as we travel).

We talked about riding the bike around at night to look for something else and i thought fuck it lets just get it. The lady at the desk could not speak english so there was alot of sign language. We got a booster for the internet so i can post some videos (video 23 when we first got to mexico will be up soon).

http://www.facebook.com/theperfectworld2012
globalklr650 is offline   Reply With Quote