View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 07:00 AM   #443
Spidi - on track OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 397
Hi Peter,
I forwarded your request to my collegues in Spidi, and I'm happy to confirm you this;

- Yeah, you can equip the Thorax Warrior protector to the Multitech Armor. It uses in facts the very same attachments of the stock Chest Protector.

- You can also equip the Lev.2 Warrior Back protector in place of the stock Lev.1.

About the the sizing, if you were more comfortable with the L size on the Hard Track jacket, you will for sure find the L size to be the best solution even for the Multitech Armor. Than you'll still be able to perfectly adjust your weist volumes using the Velcros on each side of the Multitech Armor.

Of course you'll have to figure out what kind of riding will you be doing while using the jacket, since they are a very different kind of products.

Hard Track is a 360 touring jacket, featuring a removable H2Out waterproof/windproof and breathable membrane, as well as a removable thermo lining on the inside; Multitech Armor is a mesh jacket performing great on hot climates, but without any protection against rain and windchill.

Thank for your interest

Matteo De Vito
Spidi Marketing Dept
Vicenza - Italy

To stay updated over Spidi new products, like! > http://www.facebook.com/spidisport __________________

Spidi is creator of Ergo Jacket.

Visit us here.

Spidi - on track screwed with this post 01-18-2013 at 07:23 AM
Spidi - on track is offline   Reply With Quote