View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 10:50 AM   #95
eatpasta OP
Lawnmower Target

Oddometer: 9,939
Quote:
Originally Posted by skibikemototour View Post
Enjoying this TR and your 'tude! WTF, some want to lecture you about how to write your own TR!!!???

Whether I agree or not, a guy can express himself on a TR- do ya think? Nice photos and prose. Thanks!

Yep, I live in a mountain tourist town. Tourists from west of the mountains invade for the sunshine and bring their city-ness and city culture....so yea, I get it about the touristas....Here one can walk into Starbucks and just pick out the city folks based on their behavior in the queue and dress! (so I avoid Starbucks and most of the tourist-clogged places in this tourist town, as well in the mountains).

I grew up in a tourist town, so maybe that irks me more than it should when people act like tourists.....because I know from experience that you can travel and not ACT like a tourist even if you are.

Sorry I dropped the ball here guys..... im super busy. Ill try to get another entry up today

Originally Posted by Burnszilla
I was SO high, I could have hunted duck with a rake
Quote:
Originally Posted by VxZeroKnots View Post
MX stuff isn't my cup of tea, but falling down the side of a mountain is
eatpasta is offline   Reply With Quote