View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 04:19 PM   #492
NikonsAndVStroms
Beastly Photographer

Oddometer: 37,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schatzman View Post
I can't find ammo for the fucking thing anywhere up here. My brother has two cases sitting in his store he is sending me.

From my limited understanding, they are a bitch to find in the MD area. My brother has been looking for one for quite some time with no luck. He wanted to punch me when I sent him a picture of me buying it. If it were me I would look on gun broker after the madness simmers down. I got mine for about a grand. I have seen them selling for 2k+. That is stupid money. They list for about 1k and at most I would pay about 1300 if I really wanted it.
2,000 you're not kidding. I mean I understand there's a rush going on but that's crazy money for a pistol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schatzman View Post
The real question is, when it gets warmer out, why don't you come up to NH and play with all the fun toys not allowed in MA?
Sounds good, hopefully that will be sooner than later. This winter down in MA has been annoying, only a little snow which I'm fine with but lots of slush and freezing rain. Hope it's been going better for you.

"It's the game of life. Do I win or do I lose? One day they're gonna shut the game down. I gotta have as much fun and go around the board as many times as I can before it's my turn to leave."
NikonsAndVStroms is online now   Reply With Quote