View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 07:16 PM   #3836
MadMike20
The Seeker

Oddometer: 29
My 2013 Stelvio NTX delivered on December 15, 2012 had no heated grips. I had pre-ordered them before the price on them crashed so the dealer installed them for free along with the Euro turn signal conversion.

I placed in line fuses in the Hellas and am currently installing MotoLites on the calipers. I like the MotoLites cause I can run em all day and not annoy oncoming traffic. Whenever I run the stock aux lights, I manage to get get flashed by oncoming traffic.
So far other Mods include:

Taller windshield from CalSci
Zumo 350lm hard wired into aux fuse block, tripped by a relay from the stock GPS power supply
Cig light to Powerlet conversion
Addititional Powerlet installed on crashbar
Carc Vent above the waterline
Helped the Evap Canister "fall off"
Givi Trekker Top Case with rack/backrest

The Gas Light comes on way early on mine also. 6.5 gallons before I start making a mess. My 2007 Norge did the same thing...6 gallon tank and I would pull over with the light on only to put 4.5 in it.

This bike Rocks...I knew it did the first mile or so. So many times I have ridden a newly purchased bike and mumbled to myself "what have you done?" Not this time. Just waiting for the weather to break so I can tack on the remaining 400 miles or so for the first service.

Good Times!