Originally Posted by Irish769
I'm still waiting for my bike.....I'm starting to get a little PO'd. I have a pocket full o' cash but my dealer keeps saying "I'll call my distributor today to see what's up..." This is from one of the huge all-brands powersports dealerships I have bought from several times so I feel like I should wait it out due to some loyalty I guess. I could probably go across town to a Honda dealership and pick one up today and pay a little more. I have a bunch of stuff already purchased for this bike in a box in my basement....my wife thinks I'm an fookin eejit.
I had to wait nearly 12 weeks after putting 10% down for the 2nd one my dealer got. I missed the first one.
C14 - CRF250L, always cleaned while it's raining
"I think I spent the dog food money, but he'll love me just the same. And if you really love me baby, you'll help me scrape the mucus off my brain". Ween