View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 02:48 PM   #1319
AntiHero OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,136
I finished the hardbound book project! Well, one size at least. Two options are available: hard-cover with a dust jacket printed on 80lb paper and 2) hard cover that has images printed right on the binding on premium lustre 100lb paper. Both are Large Landscape Format (13x11 inches/33x28 cm). Both are 60 pages.

For an idea of the size:

There's also a PDF available that.

Though the PDF and eBooks are cheap, the physical copy is expensive. (I know, in order to publish anything I had to buy 3 versions of the eBook, 1 of the PDF and one of the hard-copy book). My royalty is ~5%, and Blurb keeps the rest. (Clearly not a great strategy for me trying to support my next trip.) There is a coupon code good until Jan 28th, though, for 25% off (COZY). I'm considering doing a smaller, less-expensive book, but it requires me reformatting everything all over again, which takes days of effort.

To note: I have not received the printed copy yet, so I can't verify if there are any formatting issues that only show up in the printed material and not in the electronic version. If there are any issues, they should be fairly insignificant, but again--I won't know until I can hold it in my hand and can't guarantee perfection at this time.

For those who requested a signed copy there are a couple options.
1) Send me a PM with the type of book you want. When I have a complete list, I'll work out the rest of the details/costs.
2) Pick your favorite picture from the Ride Report and I'll print a copy, sign/personalize it and mail it to you (you can simply paste it into the first page, which is blank).

Link is here, with a sample of the first 15 pages: http://www.blurb.com/user/store/AntiHero_X

AntiHero screwed with this post 01-19-2013 at 02:54 PM
AntiHero is online now   Reply With Quote