Got to some serious work on the new rig last night.
My man Steve and I got the rear end dropped down and this morning I finished getting it out from under the frame.
Man,,,everything about this thing is much bigger than the Ghetto Bus and a size bigger than the school buses I'm used to working on.
The rear end is moving exactly 67 inches forward, which is the length of the driveshaft section being removed.
This will also allow the slip joint and it's carrier bearing to bolt up to the existing crossmember one position forward.
I found and cleaned off the axle tag to figure out the ratio, 3.90.
Highways here I come.