View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 08:20 PM   #329
AnjinSan OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 232
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneC View Post
Wow! What an awesome RR! Been spending the last week reading this, nice and slow, enjoying each word and picture. Thank you so much for bringing us along on your epic journey. I'm between bikes. Went from a f650gs (single) to a 97 r1100gs and now I was really concidering a Wee. Your journey also proves to me how great the bike is from a reliability POV. Do you have the ABS model? if not, do you wish you did? I'd really like to get the 2012-13 model because of the standard abs plus the other "minor" improvements that everyone seems to like, but funds are a bit tight. So I might go with a slightly older model.

Thanks so much for the great RR and wishing you a blissful, safe adventure!

-gene
Hi Gene,

thanks for the nice words. We have the K7 model, very very old but the first year they were produced with ABS as well. And to be honest we very glad that we have the ABS. For such a big bike (and such a bad rider like me) I wouldn't want to be without ABS.

I only owned 2 bikes in my life both with ABS: a SV650 which I sold and bought a DL650, once I got a wife which liked to travel on bike as well So my opinion might biased