View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 01:49 PM   #4029
NortwestRider
TRIPOD ADVENTURER !!
 
NortwestRider's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2008
Location: 3.7 miles North of Hell...SEATTLE....
Oddometer: 3,619
90% of the reasons I want the NC is mpg's,the other 10% is price.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
2012 Honda NC700XAR
1990 XT350 Overlander
GS500ADV..THE PURPLE EXPLORE
Facebook..PNW Adventure Riders..Facebook
MY BUILD http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=938440
NortwestRider is offline   Reply With Quote