View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 02:59 PM   #4030
flatboarder
Gnarly Adventurer
 
flatboarder's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2010
Location: Austria/Europe
Oddometer: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by NortwestRider View Post
90% of the reasons I want the NC is mpg's,the other 10% is price.
That seems very sad if you just let go on all the riding fun it could easily deliver.

flatboarder screwed with this post 01-21-2013 at 12:16 AM
flatboarder is offline   Reply With Quote