View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 03:07 PM   #1
Ricenoodle OP
n00b

Oddometer: 8
Ricenoodle's Zuma 125 Modification Adventure

Quick intro about myself, I'm in the military and just transferred to Hawaii, what better way to commute to work then on a scooter to save gas, $, and enjoy the roads. So i picked this 2012 Zuma off of craiglist for $2700 with 1500 miles on it, and the adventure begins.
First night home, all stock.

First Mod after 3days of running stock lights : integrated Jdm lights. 9 led cluster is on during daytime for auxiliary and the hid kit provides 60/50w on a 5000k bulb. it's very bright and functional. the stock blinkers have been removed and replaced with red flush mounted led turn signals.

removed the front hand guards and stock yellow side markers. Also ordered some highway bars , gonna replace the side markers with all white led ones that function @ 50% daytime lights and @ 100% as side blinkers. included a better pic of the integrated jdm lights.

Installed 2 Bros Black Series Exhaust! This exhaust increased the fun factor of this scoot by 300% and makes a mean deep sound.

Installed red reflective pinstriping tape on the wheels. Also added white led blinkers/daytime running lights.

Ricenoodle screwed with this post 01-21-2013 at 12:13 AM
Ricenoodle is offline   Reply With Quote