View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 02:13 AM   #1694
bigalsmith101 OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 771
Thanks everyone for the congratulations! It's been a pleasure to introduce Kristi as my fiancee, and especially nice to receive all the positive comments from everyone else. Thanks again!

Anyone might have noticed that the new report is now found under Day Trippin, as it clearly has the feel of a blog
rather than a ride report. This type of report is not permitted in the Ride Report section, as we clearly haven't been riding motorcycles yet. Should the time come when we are traveling around AUS on a motorcycle, maybe it'll move maybe not. Doesn't matter.

Keep an eye out on the other report though as I'll update it as regularly as needed to include all the action! Hell if Kristi and I do well enough, easily enough, I might be able to convince 'ole Tommy boy (Tom Reuter) to get his ass down here as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jantar View Post
I go away to a motorcycle rally for a few days and miss an announcement like this? Congratulations to both of you.

i'm looking forward to your new adventures in Aussie and hope you get time to cross the wee ditch to New zealand.
Hey man! You're missin out on everything! Just kidding. Working holiday visas are easy to get for NZ too. We might have to stop by!

--Alex
bigalsmith101 is offline   Reply With Quote