View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 08:15 AM   #120
Desert Dave OP
Enjoying the moment

Oddometer: 2,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by longtallsally View Post
Too funny, Dave. We almost had to pass each other......... not having the camera.

I've always loved Tunitas in the dark. Yes I know I'm nuts.

The only part of this post that is wrong is that you didn't have your camera We must've been close by, those shots were taken between San Gregorio and Pescadero, and I hung out until a bit after 7.

Tunitas in the dark reminds me more of offroading, and I mean that in a good way. If you weren't a little nuts think of all the fun you'd miss.

I went back up to Alices myself for a night photo but the conditions weren't what I had in my head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distant thunder View Post
Ok, so I caved to the peer pressure and continued on with Dave. I truly feel blessed blah, blah blah......

You just didn't want me calling you a sissy later

Seriously, glad you had a chance to see the "other" side of my rides, it was fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman View Post
I'm sitting in a hotel room in China ... thanks DD for taking me back home for a bit. .... BTW watching Chinese scooter riders negotiate wet and icy roads.....
Always cool to know this stuff is being read on the other side of the world, glad you're enjoying it. Seems to me you should rent one of those scooters , take your camera and and post a ride report that most of us will never do! I mean, you're already there right?

Desert Dave is offline   Reply With Quote