View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 06:19 PM   #8
AaronC50 OP
n00b

Oddometer: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaBound View Post
I might add a few suggestions if I knew more about what you like to do ect.... ive lived in NC, SC, ect... Asheville NC is a cool town with lots of diverse people and styles. Its kinda like a mini Portland OR. Greenville SC has a very cool downtown area. From there you could ride to Charleston SC and hit downtown and the Isle of palms or Folley beach they are both small beaches without the endless string of hotels and tourist stuff. If the tourist stuff is your scene then Myrtle beach is the placr to hit. I would also suggest going to savannah GA. Savannah has an amazing amout of diversity with restaurants bars food ect... I live in Charleston now and hopefully will be moving to Savannah very soon. Both are very cool towns Charlestons experience can vary depending on where you go. Either way your trip should be a good one. If I can help I will heck PM me with your schedule if your anywhere near me ill buy ya a drink man!
Hmm... Sounds good. I would like to avoid as much traffic as possible, so myrtle beach is probably out of the question. I could certainly take up your suggestions about the Carolinas. I also may take you up on that drink! haha
AaronC50 is offline   Reply With Quote