Ok, the job is done and I thought i would post pictures. Overall I'm very satisfied with how the bike is running now, I wish I did it earlier.
The two big hangups are the rear O2 Sensor and the wire bundle not quite fitting along the right side of the tank, it sticks out just a hair now (not really a big deal). If I had to do it all over I would definitely just remove the rear wheel, remove the shock, remove the rear header and install the O2 sensor when it's not on the bike. It's a little PITA compared to the rest of the instal but now that I've done it I could do it in a couple hours as opposed to the 4 days :)
The autotune and PCV both fit nicely in the rear cowl.
routing through the ride side, pigtailing on one of the blinker hots for power, then routing to the right side frame for ground.
Here is the right side routing, I tried to get as much on the inside of the frame as possible. Red and Purple = PCV, Blue = Autotune ground, Green = O2 sensor routing. The dotted purple line at the top is where the tank needs space.
Here is a closer look
This is the rear O2 sensor, wasn't too happy about it needing to touch the engine, i'm going to have to keep an eye on it and make sure it doesn't cook in the hotter months, so far it's fine.
That's about it, hope this is helpful for anyone looking to install it.