View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 11:24 AM   #20
mrt10x
Dumba$s Jarhead

Oddometer: 3,189
If I had unlimited bank, which I do not, I would wait for the KLIM Adventure Air or just buy the Touratech Campanero right now. I know you dont want layers, but as others have stated, true 1 piece Goretex suits are HOT above 85-90F. I have worn BMW gear - hated the liners... Aerostich Darien - still wear it as an oversuit in the winter.... Revit - hated the liners and the quality was not equal to the price point.... and now wear 2nd Gen KLIM Adv jacket with Badlands pants. I just think the latest group of breathable mesh suits are the way to go..with an integrated outer Goretex jacket... that way you stop, put on the outer layer.. and at the end of the day you have a thin layer that needs to dry out rather than the whole jacket like you would with an inner layered jacket. Plus you have expanded your ability to ride to a true fours seasons.