View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 12:54 PM   #10306
CO-Dan
Adventurer

Oddometer: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by soldierguy View Post
Im getting ready to move to California, and need to clear out a few things before I go. Im not asking any money for these things, but I do love Australian wine. Id be happy to part with any/all of this stuff for a bottleI love any Shiraz, or a particular one called Layer Cake. Hell, even if you show up with nothing but a smile, I'd still give ya the stuff.

Stuff follows:

Several boxes of parts that came off of my '78 Yamaha XS 650. Most of this stuff came with the bike when I got it, and I honestly haven't gone through it all. You could likely build about 1.5 engines with what's there. There's a bunch of lights, a couple of alternators (I'd recommend testing and possibly re-winding), a seat in good condition (cover is good, minor surface rust on pan and one small rust hole in the seat pan), and two chrome exhaust pipes (I don't have the header pipes). You may see some oil in the pics...I'm keeping the oil and oil filters. I have what I need for the bike, and don't have room for the extra stuff where I'm going. I'd rather that this all goes at once rather than piecemeal it all.

Yakima MegaWarrior cargo basket. Includes all mounts to install on your car that has cargo crossbars (cargo crossbars not included), and includes a cargo bar to secure or partition your load on the rack. Ive used this on both an Outback and a Grand Cherokee. 52X48X6.5 inches. Pretty good condition, with some minor scrapes from use and storage. I have three locks and keys to lock the cargo basket to your crossbars (only two are needed, one per crossbar), or you can use it without the locks. A new MegaWarrior is $379 on Yakimas website. I have a truck now, so I have no need for a cargo basket. It can be taken apart to make storage easier, but I'm not going to disassemble it for ya.

ReadyRamp folding aluminum motorcycle ramp/bed extender. 600lb capacity, 98 inches long when laid out flat, 56 inches long when fully folded up, and is designed to be used on a tailgate that is at least 60 inches wide if used as a bed extender. Its too big to use as a bed extender or cargo partition on my Tacoma, but would work in that role on a full-size truck. A new ReadyRamp for a full-size truck is $289 at Rocky Mountain ATV/MC. I never used it as a bed extender, and have no idea what happened to the straps that are supposed to attach it to the bed, but itd be pretty easy to figure something out for that.

Miscellaneous ratchet and tie-down straps. An entire milk-crate full of them (a bonus for KLR owners! ). Some are brand new in the package, and theres a mix of straps designed for securing a car to a trailer or a motorcycle to a trailer. The used ones are in serviceable condition. Ive used the motorcycle straps and some of the car straps, and I'm keeping the ones that I need to move the bikes. No pics of thoseI think weve all seen tie-down straps.

All transactions are final, I offer no warranties expressed or implied on any of these items , and any/all of these items are to be used at your own risk, for which I bear no responsibility.

PM me with your contact info, and well set up a time for you to come by. Im in Fountain, at the south end of Colorado Springs.
PM'd on Cargo Basket and Ramp
CO-Dan is offline   Reply With Quote