View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 03:51 PM   #749
rideforsmiles OP
Sheldon

Oddometer: 1,699
Had a great chat with Ewa tonight and we have decided on our route across to other side of Russia riding parts of the Silk Road. We have decided to brush Scandinavia and what else I havent seen of Europe for now so we can take out time riding across Turkey Georgia the Stans Mongolia and Russia as it is always dependant on weather going that way, by leaving in March we will have plenty of time to explore and do that trip at a nice pace. I'll definalty be back at some point all things going well, I have loved my time here in Europe and there is just so much more to see.

I'lll be meeting Ewa in Bucharest Romania then heading northwest so I can ride/race along the Transfăgărășan Road, apparently one of the best roads in the world to ride, from there we are heading to Turkey, Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan, ferry to Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkenistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgzstan, Mongolia, Russia and over through Siberia to the Road of Bones and Magadan, from there it will be a cargo boat back down to Vladivostok and then over to Japan by ferry, from there another decison will be made on direction North America or Asia.

So a good years travel ahead should be lot of fun and a but more of the adventure motorcycling I miss. The adventure starts the first week in March and until then I still have Albania, Macedonia, Bulgaria to cruise around. Going to be an amazing ride.

rideforsmiles screwed with this post 01-24-2013 at 04:24 PM
rideforsmiles is offline   Reply With Quote