Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 08:08 PM   #4896
Mambo Dave
Backyard Adventurer

Oddometer: 4,247
Cat, that video was cool, but if may be considered a 'snuff' video if there was a tank crew in it. I know I've posted a video of a motorcyclist who hit a truck, but I was reprimanded for it since they said it was a snuff video (there was every change the guy lived, and it was in some 3rd world country, so I'm not sure how they verified the guy died, but...) There is another modern video out that definitely has a crew dying in it, so I won't embed the video, but it can be found at YouTube's /watch?v=cluLF5zz2qw&noredirect=1

----------

My SU-122-44's

First

Battle

Ever

Not even a 'good' crew. Two have semi-perks, the top two have no perks at all, and aren't 100%... I guess me having a driver at 100%, and with about 1/3'rd of the Clutch Braking perk, made all the difference.

Damage, you ask? Keep in mind this is a tier 7 tank, not a tier 8.

No Gold rounds were used during the making of this film. But I was on my last regular round of ammo, and would have had to use Gold next. 3 rounds left:

Down to the last round, but my kill was made.

And here is the 122-44 down at the bottom with the questionable tanks that no-one likes to admit they played, or played poorly:

their motorcycles
." --
RyanR

Mambo Dave screwed with this post 01-25-2013 at 08:46 PM
Mambo Dave is online now   Reply With Quote