View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 08:11 PM   #897
eddyturn
Wannabe

Oddometer: 1,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kedgi View Post
I have learned to take it very easy on the beer and I'm drinking water as I write this. It's very good advice for anyone that comes to these high elevations. The hostal even sells a compressed gas can like a big can hairspray used to come in, sort of, called an oxishot. You can give yourself a blast of Oxygen if you need it. I didn't drink at all tonight and I have been on the water but I felt sick to my stomach for a while this morning and have that heartburn feeling you get at altitude or at least I get at altitude. I'm fine but I'm aware of the feeling and I'm very tired and calling it a night at 11pm. I found today that i got a headache playing chess. malene said that your bloodflow really slows down and that's likely why. It's funny, elevation didn't seem to effect her, Lawrence or Niko at all, Myself and Jana are a different story, both not feeling well. I said to them I would love to go out with you guys tonight but I just don't feel that well.

i

Sounds like a good description on why the Broncos played the Ravens so darn poorly. Brain cells die at altitude.