Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 10:07 PM   #4899
Mambo Dave
Backyard Adventurer

Oddometer: 4,254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bird 928 View Post
First, Dang good game, I am not really surprised as it probably plays alot like the T-28 TD. I am really surprised the Churchill lived, and did decently well for being out tiered.

What is the hit log you have in the upper right?

Also, have you figured out what the issue is with the stack of numers next to your lag smiley face? I have the same thing going on and it annoyes the hell out of me.
I'm not sure it plays like a T-28 TD. I've never owned one (I did, however, own a T-28 Prototype) but T-28's seem super slow, where-as this is a rocket ship. I know I hit over 40 kph on the flats, and am not sure what its top speeds are on flats or down hills. Also, the gun is inaccurate, so being slow and sitting back and sniping won't work with this TD... this TD is meant to be in their faces. Which, considering it has a low armor amount and no turret, requires that it gets put into dangerous situations far more often. I guess that's the balance - a good platform for its tier, but one in which the player has to possibly die early.

Thanks for the compliment on the good game - I'm sure I just got lucky.

The hit log, I believe, is a function of the XVM. I think it was Jason who helped me the hits to start showing, and to move it to that position. I like it now, but I really don't use that info throughout the battle.

And I have no clue what the dela is with the numbers going over each other, but I have a feeling it is due to Jimbo's reticule mod or XVM clashing with the most recent patch's numbers. It doesn't bother me since I don't use that info either. For my account, before those numbers started overlapping, nothing up there ever seemed to indicate I was incurring lag when I was actually incurring lag.
their motorcycles
." --
RyanR
Mambo Dave is online now   Reply With Quote