Tensne1
n00b

Oddometer: 3
Hey Big Ed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingdutchman177 View Post
Hey Trev
Thanks for the insight
After spending 2 months of under-utilized resources (all accommodatios, restaurants have been been open and sometimes empty), I didnt think it would be so difficult to get to Colombia. I figured that someone would fulfill the supply and exceed the demand for boats heading to Colombia. But there is a dearth of boats and demand exceeds the supply.
I think I am have a place on a boat called the independence. I booked it thru Captain Jacks
I am waiting for a response from them to confirm my reservation.
The date for my crossing is the 21st of February. That means I have a month to kill in Costa Rica and Panama. Not such a bad thing. But I think it does mean that I wont be able to make it to Patagonia before winter. And that bums me out but it also doesn't put the pressure on me to make time to get down there quickly.
I just need to plan one day at a time. Because, in the end, everything changes.....nit fault to yourself. You just need to be flexible and roll with the punches.
Hey Ed, enjoyed reading about your adventure and am glad you are having a fun and safe trip....Keep it up..Little Sam