ktm's "the tourist"

Oddometer: 15,886
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahwarm View Post
Still possible to sign up?

Andy

hi andy.

page 1 and paypal will get you in.

folks, those riding in will be easy to accommodate. truck and 2 people should be easy too. big trucks and RV, you will be on the waiting list (still have to pay up front and if you don't get a spot, you get a full refund).

yesterday was the cutoff but those who wants in, act quickly, and gotta pay immediately and we'll let you slide. the official deadline can be anytime this coming week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by espi View Post
Sure thing- As we get closer, I'll start taking pre orders on fuel, beverages, spare parts, whatever you think you might need out in the middle of "nowhere". I can also haul your stuff out to the hot springs area if you'd like- pending space in my truck. I want to shout out to any other HAM radio Operators out there- Please bring your radios and lets try to host a radio relay safety net to help our fellow riders out in case of mishaps.

There are no repeaters out there so we'll have to be simplex, either a 144 or 440 band.

cheers,
Pablo (ki6bdb)
sounds like a plan pablo. last year, you were the giver. this time we can get someone to collect the warm springs dues and get this to a good start.

pabs, how much gas do you think you'll be able to haul out there? that will be the key.

folks, you still have to plan to carry as much gas as you can. the way i see it, pablo's offer is good for added security.

yes, the RADIO thingy, let's put together a group. the san diego riders are good on this department and i already asked them to help.
NSFW is online now   Reply With Quote