Old 01-26-2013, 01:44 PM   #1430
espi
scheming adventurer

Oddometer: 517
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSFW View Post
hi andy.

page 1 and paypal will get you in.

folks, those riding in will be easy to accommodate. truck and 2 people should be easy too. big trucks and RV, you will be on the waiting list (still have to pay up front and if you don't get a spot, you get a full refund).

yesterday was the cutoff but those who wants in, act quickly, and gotta pay immediately and we'll let you slide. the official deadline can be anytime this coming week.

sounds like a plan pablo. last year, you were the giver. this time we can get someone to collect the warm springs dues and get this to a good start.

pabs, how much gas do you think you'll be able to haul out there? that will be the key.

folks, you still have to plan to carry as much gas as you can. the way i see it, pablo's offer is good for added security.

yes, the RADIO thingy, let's put together a group. the san diego riders are good on this department and i already asked them to help.
Hey Joel,

I have 4 x 6 gallon Jerry cans. If someone will let me borrow more, I can probably fit 3 more for a sum of 42 gallons in easy to refuel Jerry cans.

PLUS- I have a spare 14 gallon on board fuel tank where the old spare tire used to go that I can tap into in an EMERGENCY & I'll still have my stock 14 gallon tank for my own truck .
grand total: 50 ish gallons of fuel for bikes!

ALSO- bare in mind, this was South Pass(route to Saline Valley Hot Springs) in the 2011 March Madness trip...

espi screwed with this post 01-26-2013 at 02:11 PM
espi is offline   Reply With Quote