View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 08:19 PM   #21
sandsman
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 421
Electronic bone stimulus worked for me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petzl View Post
I had 12 full thickness fractures in the tib and one in the fib, also one in the scalphoid. Non unions in the scalphoid and tibia. 6 months in a wheelchair etc... they finally did electrical bone growth stimulation. Seemed to work for me.
I went thru a whole year of surgeries due to a fibula non union fracture about 2 inches above the ankle. I also had bone grafting done too. The doctor ordered a bone stimulator and I used it 2 times a day, for about 4 months......fantastic results, unit was about $5,000, but workers comp paid for it all, I have a $300,000 lower left leg.

This is how th first doctor screwed up my leg.

He told me it was 90 to 95% healed and never showed me a xray. I came unglued when I found out how he screwed me up.
I had gotten to the point I was wanting it amputated, 2nd doctor fixed the mess, took all of 2011, cost my carreer as a aircraft mechanic since now I have major nerve damage and that is mostly the problem,

This is it fixed.

sandsman screwed with this post 01-26-2013 at 08:29 PM Reason: add photo and text
sandsman is offline   Reply With Quote