What found works:
- Wool base layers, even 2 thin layers on upper body (not too tight second layer). Even wool boxers.
- Smart wool socks
- Held winter gloves
- If very cold (like below 20 fahrenheit), heated vest, soles, gloves
- EDZ inner shell, blocks wind and insulates. Takes no space (really) an make a HUGE difference. Also available as pants. http://www.thermalshop.co.uk/product...__jacket_black
- Textile jacket with thermal liner on top. Textile pants.
- Mostly prefer visor as can adjust opening while riding to avoid fog and less wind in face.
- Breath box and balaclava with wind stopper.
- Ugly giant hand guard extensions...makes a huge difference at speed