Thread: Omni-Cruise
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 08:50 AM   #173
WOTDesigns
Adventurer

Oddometer: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishheadAZ View Post
Sounds good! I'd bet there would be some decent interest over there, as it seems to me that most everybody has to slab it to the fun roads.
Another SV is likely in my future when I have time to play around tuning again. Funny thing is my 04 SV650S was the most profitable vehicle I ever owned. Made over $4000 net profit on the bike which is exactly how much I paid for it used in new condition. Totaled once, rebuilt as street fighter. Btw the engine and threw in a 600 mile I've off a naked (which three dealers said you cant do), got knocked over by 2 different co-workers and paid out insurance on both. Then I sold 24 raffle tickets for $100 ea and raffled her off when I got the Connie and didn't have time to ride her.

In the end it had GSXR front end, engine from a naked, buell headlights/FLY screen, yamaha throttle (shorter turn), Kawasaki rear shock, and a ton of other work done... and I still made $4000 on owning it. LOL. I miss that bike! I would but it back today if I knew where the guy took off to.
www.omni-cruise.com ADVRider discount is 12% off. PM ME FOR THE CODE
WOTDesigns is offline   Reply With Quote