View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 08:31 AM   #10342
CaptRick
On dry land 4 now.....

Oddometer: 4,514
FS North Face VE 25 Tent

SOLD

OK before this goes on the Flea Market or Craig's List, up for sale is my North Face VE 25 tent.
If you know tents you know this is one of the best 4 season tents made. This is my second VE, my first lasted over 20 years and finally fell apart after 100s of trips. It is complete with the footprint and rainfly and poles. It is in excellent condition. It could use a cleaning and you will need to supply your own stakes, however it is a free standing tent and you only need stakes for the vestibule on the fly if you put it on. It has two large entry doors (front and back) and the fly has two vestibules, but the back is smaller than the front. A queen size air mattress will just fit inside.
I am only selling this because I bought a travel trailer and my camping trips are going in a different direction. Search the web for reviews and other pictures. This tent is about 2-3 years old but it looks perfect. No tears or broken zippers. This will probably be the last tent you ever buy. For what it weighs and specs you can go to the North Face web site.

http://www.thenorthface.com/catalog/...r/ve-25_2.html

Amazon has it for $ 529.00 I would like to get $ 325.00 with shipping to any one in the Rockies forum and that includes the footprint. PayPal works for me.
If you are out of the Rockies forum area, let me know your zip and I will add a bit more for shipping. You can also pick it up in Santa Fe for $ 300.00
I lost the tent stuff sack a while back so it comes with a waterproof stuff bag that I use for it, bonus!

Not a great picture but search the web and you can find lots more.
Some one is going to get a GREAT tent!

Growing older every day but never growing up.

CaptRick screwed with this post 01-30-2013 at 03:12 PM
CaptRick is offline   Reply With Quote