View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 04:01 PM   #960
red bud OP
alky w/motorcycle problem

Oddometer: 5,013
saturday morning was cold cloudy and dreary, but it was supposed to clear off & we'd decided last night to go to the big priate show & or "the great american motorcycle show" down in norcross.

Late morning i was messing around the basement (shed i keep the bikes in) thinking i need to go back to the house and put on long johns. Then the thought hit me wait a minute i've still got a pair of chaps in here somewhere. Found em, put em on, they used to fit good. I must of rode in the rain alot back then cause i could barely get them around me

Robin came down in her chaps and brand new used rainer jacket i'd bought her, she held up the liner and said do ya think i'll need this. I laid it across the seat and zipped in linier while i burnt a hole in the arm againest the tail pipe of the bike warming up.

you can see it on the left forearm

so we load up the chrome slug, turn the radio up, set the cruise and head south on the super slab.

We stopped at buford to warm up.

had my first pumpkin cappocano , not bad

some guy starts talking to us tells us he just sold a 05 just like mine, still has trailer hitch for if i want it i can have it. Why hell yea i want it. Thats all i need to make this boat in to a sure enough geezer glide. Gave him my # we see what happens.

sks in lilburn had addvertisted a "big motorcycle yard sell"

didn't look so big to us

sign on the window said gone to lunch

"red bud has anyone ever told u you're bit of an ass" bmwblake

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=706516

red bud screwed with this post 01-27-2013 at 09:54 PM
red bud is offline   Reply With Quote