Thread: Honda PCX 150
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 11:13 PM   #220
damasovi
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,572
I like it, and have ???

well I like what I see, and since I do not put too many miles on my scooter I don't think I will inspecting the valves more than 2 a year and with our labor cost, well that will not be so expensive even at a dealer (last service for my honda was 25 usd or so)

besides this valve interval, what else is there to watch out? what type of lights does it have? h4? 1 or 2 lights? 35 or 55 watts?

I hope to use it for going to school (I am a professor) and that is 4 mile one way trip with city and some former highway were the legal (not really fallow) speed limit of 35 mph where you will go 40-50.

And knowing me, if this does 50-55 mph as a cruising speed, I will be out exploring more and farther, not afraid to cross into the US and take some back roads...

Also, what accedories are already available? I don't do much to the engine or mechanical things, but I do add stuck to my bikes, so windshields, top racks and the like? Also what is the electrical power on these babies? thinking of extra LED lights or electrical gloves, or a minimal o 12V accessory outlet.

Thanks for your advice,comments and such.

Damasovi

PS I will be buying (hopefully) in 12 months, so you can look for all the real adjustments necessary!