View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 02:34 AM   #449
Spidi - on track OP
Gnarly Adventurer

Oddometer: 386
Hi Adventurers, I'm sorry to reply just now. Got very very busy lately.
Here are the reply you were waiting foro. Let start from Peter:

- Peter - Glad you were able to arrange a fitting for Multutech Armor size M. I believe you'll be comfortable in it. Plus you'll easily adjust it to your body sizes using Velcros and fastening featured on the Multitech.

- Toufik -What you're talking about is due to the material of the inner side of the outer shell's sleeves. As you know, the outer shell of the ERGO is taylored with a 3layers polyammide fabric which is water repellent treated. This feature, as well as the presence of the H2Out waterproof/breathable membrane on the inside of the jacket, offers an incomparable rain protection to the jacket. Due to the riding needs, and the freedom of movement that is request to such a jacket, we preferred using a single layer -hi tenacy- fabric on that very part of the sleeves. This soluition doesn't affect at all the waterproofness of the ERGO. You might just notice the outer fabric to get a little wet, but on the inside it'll be 100% dry. Of course this is something it'll only happen after several hours under an heavy rain, and won't affect in any way your riding experience.
About the sizing, if you felt good on the XL Marathon, you'll also find the XL to be the right size for the Ergo as well.

- NikoKtm- Hi Nico, how are you? I think you should go for the XL too. Remember you'll always have the possibility to adjust the protector's position to fit your body. About the Rain Salopette, i recommend to get the XL too.

Thank for your interest

Matteo De Vito
Spidi Marketing Dept
Vicenza - Italy

Spidi is creator of Ergo Jacket.

Visit us here.
Spidi - on track is offline   Reply With Quote