View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 12:33 PM   #1399
wantingaduc
Adventurer

Oddometer: 11
I've been reading this ride report since you started it AH, and now that were reaching it's conclusion I wanted to write and thank you for it. While I'm not going to pitch my current life for a vagabond exsistance on 2 wheels, I can tell you have inspired me to live my life more fully and enjoy the things that come my way.

You have a real talent for writing and I have really enjoyed every word you've put out here. I can only hope you continue to write and update us on your continuing journeys.

As for your photographs, as someone who has spent most of his life behind a camera lens I have to say you've delivered some impressive images. They have added greatly to the whole report, although I will say no matter how many times I see them, the "delicious food" shots just don't do much for me. I have downloaded about 20 of your roadside pictures and use them regularly as my wallpaper at work. It reminds me that there's life outside the 4 walls of an office.

Thanks again for bringing all of us along with you, and good luck with all you do with your life!

jimi
wantingaduc is offline   Reply With Quote