View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 03:33 AM   #404
UncleGra
CRASHING BORE
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Location: TWILIGHT ZONE
Oddometer: 2,893
fraid not ol son...my camera ran out of batteries and storage just out of Alice Springs...got nothing from Cattlewater Pass and the Plenty east....great tale your telling here Glen...
__________________
.. I fixt it...my way....gjr

OK OK....it might be 98% fat free...but I wana know how much fat's in the other 2%....gjr
UncleGra is offline   Reply With Quote