View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 10:45 AM   #125
Off Road Ryder OP
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 2,341
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjoh View Post
I do not normally post in other vendors thread, however you do not have your facts straight about the model 60. It does not use 40watts, this is a common mistake, especially by marketing folks. I am an engineer, the light uses 28watts@12v, measured with a calibrated amp meter. Not the 40 watts you stated.

The light picture of the model 60 looks ridiculous, looks like the light is pointed at the ground, very obvious as you see the top of the main beam is over exposed on the lower part of the picture.

I invite any comparison but seriously it needs to be done by a third party that is not biased, any volunteers?

Fair enough Sanjoh. Actually I see you comment on others threads quite often,bashing good companies. I have held my tongue about your cheap lights for some time.
.I thought I did our best to represent all lights as they are. Note the BD photo??

.If only the ADV rider community knew what you paid for the junk Chinese made lights. I do.
Lets get others to do some photos. Nothing to hide here. The Chinese made model 60 is not very comparable in quality or distance. It does put out a good amount of light close to the bike. But made very cheaply.Certainly an good engineer would recognize the difference in quality,
And for the engineer side if things.. you cant advertise 3600 lumen's and then turn around and say you only have a 28 watt draw. which is it?? it cant be both.
www.cyclopsadventuresports.com
1-800-624-0278

Off Road Ryder screwed with this post 02-07-2013 at 12:46 PM
Off Road Ryder is offline   Reply With Quote