View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 03:18 PM   #52
Romanousky OP
Studly Adventurer

Oddometer: 544
We spent our last night at the resort with all our friends and got up at the crack of dawn to see them off. Excited to be back to the adventure but definitely knew there would be few nights this comfortable in the upcoming months.

After a little internet browsing we figured we should check out Cabo Pulma national park. The main purpose was to drive the “highway” around the east side of the Baja peninsula because it was all off-road. I highly recommends this as it is an easy ride with breathtaking beaches and viewpoints.

We rolled into Cabo Pulma and stopped at the Cabo Pulma Resort & Diveshop. Very highly recommend staying here. Maribela helped us out at the front desk and gave us a great deal on a small villa close to the beach (we were splurging and we shouldn’t have due to our last couple of days in a resort….but at least they were free).

Cabo Pulma is only 40 miles or so from San Jose de Cabo so we arrived early. First order of business was to change my tires. Not that they were totally shot but I am sick of carrying around tires. Check out the cupping that was going on with the front tire (these are MT21’s).

'01 DRZ 400

Oregon to Argentina on the Dizzer:
Romanousky is offline   Reply With Quote