snooker
AttitudeIsEverything

Oddometer: 1,406
Quote:
Originally Posted by christian View Post
from the "FAQ"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmbeedee
  1. Track Manager - Options. Provide a Setting tab option on the main Track Manager screen to: "Show All Tracks on Map", "Hide All Tracks on Map", "Delete All Tracks".

still no way of doing this?
Not even goofing around with the XML on the unit itself?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmbeedee View Post
Not that I am aware of. 'Show All Tracks' would not be useful to me, though 'Hide All Tracks' would. I find I waste time occasionally trying to figure out which is set to 'Show On Map', and having to click one after the other gets old real fast.
What "FAQ" exactly is christian referring to? It sounds like a feature request and not the Wiki FAQ Page that describes how to do things that actually are implemented today? I'd like to add my vote there for this feature.

Meanwhile I'm looking for a workaround. If you have several Favorite Tracks but you don't currently want to see them, can you move them from Favorite Tracks to Archived Tracks (where for me they stay hidden)? Then just pull ONE track from Archived at a time to Favorite so it will appear every time you turn on the power?

The downside I suppose is that you have WAY TOO MANY Archived Tracks so it would be hard to find the specific one you want. But other than that does this work?

(Again my issue is when I turn on the power, every Favorite Track will show on the map and you have to go into each one and set it to Hide On Map.)

FindMeSpot ~~~ Spotwalla Baja Trip ~~~ Neduro Did Dakar!
snooker is offline   Reply With Quote