View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 10:14 AM   #6791
snooker
AttitudeIsEverything

Oddometer: 1,509
Quote:
Originally Posted by snooker View Post
... Meanwhile I'm looking for a workaround. If you have several Favorite Tracks but you don't currently want to see them, can you move them from Favorite Tracks to Archived Tracks (where for me they stay hidden)? Then just pull ONE track from Archived at a time to Favorite so it will appear every time you turn on the power?

The downside I suppose is that you have WAY TOO MANY Archived Tracks so it would be hard to find the specific one you want. But other than that does this work?

(Again my issue is when I turn on the power, every Favorite Track will show on the map and you have to go into each one and set it to Hide On Map.)
Thanks now any other workaround ideas for this problem? Would the above work or is there a better one? What do YOU do?

(As an aside, do we have a "workaround" page for "the next best thing" to do when a highly requested new feature is not implemented yet? That would be nice addition to the Wiki... )

FindMeSpot ~~~ Spotwalla Baja Trip ~~~ Neduro Did Dakar!
snooker is offline   Reply With Quote