View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 09:53 AM   #5
Supahflid
Wheelieless

Oddometer: 3,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPRFAB View Post
Thank you very much for your comments. We have admittedly gone back and forth with the placement of the breather. At first, it was in front, and customers asked us to move it to the side where it would be easier to access. We did this to success with our bike but customers still had issue with getting near the wiring which if you turn the injector slightly is not a problem. With the way our brand new 2012 ADV R was wired it was fine and you may have to cut a zip tie or two and move the wires a bit.
We are currently back ordered as we have had a huge hit in sales and will be machining base plates soon so we may take a second look to see if we can make the breather a little easier to install.
Overall you really only do this once so it shouldn't be a big concern but we will try and adjust a couple things in the program. Our goal is to make this as perfect a product as possible.
Thank you for being one of many great customers!

CPR Fab
http://www.rottweilerperformance.com/

Yes, I think the way I have it routed the breather will be fine.

I think I can speak for most of us here that we really appreciate you addressing the issues that have been brought up in this forum. Thanks for being involved with "after the sale"!
Supahflid is offline   Reply With Quote